On February 22, 2018 in Marseille we met the new modular projects, that are joining our community. They were selected by the JS among those participating in the 2nd call launched by the MED Programme.
In the next weeks, we will give you some details about each of them. So far, these are their main objects:
- +Resilient: social innovation
- MDnet: innovation for the Mediterranean cultural heritage represented by the Mediterranean Diet, through coworking and networking tools
- Smath: developing methodologies for creating clusters and collaborations among SMEs of the cultural and creative sector
- Odeon: open and big data to support public institutions in policies for clusters and SMEs in the development of their S3, particularly in CCI and blue/green growth sectors
- Chebek: favouring cultural and creative industries access to new markets, increasing MED clusters attractiveness for creative people.
Welcome to our new projects!