The European Creative Industries Summit (ECIS) is a annual conference by and for the European Creative Economy
This is the 10th edition of the European Creative Industries Summit, which will be organized and broadcast live from Berlin in a digital format every Wednesday during the course of four weeks, from the 24th of September to the 28th of October.
In five different sessions, the ECIS2020 will discuss the current situation and analyse possible future scenarios. The results of these cumulative meetings will be presented as a non-paper on October 28th.
The five future scenarios take into account the present developments of digitalisation, such as the use of Artificial Intelligence, creative bureaucracy, the impact of cross-innovations, the need for new educational systems and the participation in the European Green Deal. Last but not least, creative futures demand a wider solidarity by and for cultural and creative entrepreneurs.
This year’s #ECIS2020 discussions are based on five different creative futures, each of which is handled in a single break-out session (BoS):
- 24th September: Solidarity over Charity – Culture for Europe, Europe for Culture
- 1st October: Good, better bureaucracy – Creative industries meet creative bureaucracy
- 7th October: Coping crisis through creativity – CCI innovations lead beyond the crisis
- 14 October: Creative sustainability solutions - CCI innovations lead sustainability
- 21 October: Education ensures smart skills – CCI innovations for education & skills
- 28th October: Framing Creative Future
Register for #ECIS2020 [here].